Corporate Hosting Designed
for Today’s Environment
Toronto Sport Club is located on Exhibition Grounds in a historic building constructed in 1907.
With 32,000 square feet of floor space and soaring 27 foot ceilings, we have ample space to provide members with a great sporting experience.
The venue features numerous TV’s, projection screens and LED walls throughout, offering the ideal environment, outside of sports stadiums, to entertain your clients, colleagues, prospects and friends.
• A new arena to feel the energy of live sporting events in a specifically designed suite, complying with all municipal and provincial bylaws regarding COVID-19.
• Located inside the historic Exhibition Grounds, and an expansive 32,000 sq. ft. space with TV’s, projection screens & LED walls throughout.
• Members can allow access to friends, clients, and colleagues to use their suite throughout the season without the member being present.
• Interior layout designed to ensure tables/suites are minimum of 6 feet apart or more, equipped with all the luxuries of an arena/stadium box.
• Large 8-foot tables & limited capacity to 6 people per table for comfort.
• Hand sanitization throughout the facility and at each table.
• Masks worn by all staff throughout.
• Members and their guests are required to wear masks when entering the venue, being walked to their table/suite, or using the restrooms.
• Contact tracing of each member and member’s guests.
In the past 15 years, Zlatko has overseen and managed hundreds of events attracting millions of visitors to Exhibition Place, working in partnership with the City of Toronto Zlatko and Toronto Event Centre completely renovated an iconic historic building and developed it as a new destination for major events in Toronto. He is widely accredited with revolutionizing the entertainment and hospitality industries in Toronto. Zlatko’s mission was clear from day one: to attract a global audience and provide them with an experience that truly reflects the culture and ongoing innovation of Toronto. This vision was supported by his strong relationships with a diverse array of athletic superstars, world business leaders and movie stars – all while working with some of the most renowned sports organizations, public relations agencies, marketing firms, and media outlets in the world.
Our son had the privilege of being coached by your coaches on the team over the course of several months. All coaches are extremely knowledgeable and are great motivators and educators. You simply can’t learn the fundamentals of a good swim stroke on your own and finding a great teacher is a critical step in that process.
Vanessa Gilmor & Julia Green
My family is fond of swimming and thus swimming pool at the Club is definitely fun because it’s not just an Olympic rectangular pool. My son is just 2 years old and he has the best of fun in the lagoon section of the swimming pool which is just less than a feet deep. My family and I absolutely love this place.
Homer Lewis & Sheryl Lloyd
We would just like to say that we greatly appreciate the way things are run and the people who make it happen. It is a wonderful experience and adds so much meaning to our lives. In particular, the pool is better than ever. The management and staff are doing a terrific job and it is always a pleasure to be there.